Environmental Monitors(see http://www.airquality-monitoring.co.uk) have been offering a new affordable workplace exposure monitoring service that our clients have found very favourable.
Traditionally a company would invite a consultant in to physically perform a survey of the workplace. For medium to large companies, this tends to work well. A professional service is offered, a report is duly submitted and recommendations are made.
Our aim is to put the person responsible for workplace exposure monitoring with the organisation into the shoes of the consultant. In doing this we begin a journey. One of knowledge. This enables the organisation to better understand their methods of work and process.
For this example we will consider inhalable and respirable dust
- Methods of monitoring compliant with HSE requirements (MDHS methods)
- The latest workplace exposure monitoring equipment to comply with the standard
- Calibration of the equipment
- Supply of preweighed filter medium
- All filters and media are from a UKAS accredited laboratory
- Basic report turn around time 2-3
We provide all the necessary knowledge, equipment and test materials to enable you to perform a test. Once the test is complete a report is issued approximately 2-3 weeks later.
The report will contain a summary of result, calculation to give a concentration and a 8 hour TWA ( time weighted average)
For further information please contact :
Tel: 01539 727878